6 Steps to Get Good Quality Sleep
Sleep is an important need for everyone. Why? The reason, because sleep is very important for cells, organs, and body tissues to work normally. Therefore, you need to maintain the best quality of sleep as possible. However, what does quality sleep look like? How to achieve it? Come on, find out the answers to all these questions in the following review!
What is good sleep quality?
- Can fall asleep within 15-20 minutes of you lying down to sleep.
- Meet the need for sleep for 7-8 hours per day on a regular basis.
- When you are in bed, you can fall asleep immediately. It doesn't take you long to fall asleep.
- Wake up feeling refreshed, like you've been recharged and ready to go about your day, and able to work productively throughout the day.
- Sleep well, don't snore, have trouble breathing, restlessness, or other sleep problems that keep you awake in the middle of the night.